Friday 20 June 2014

Making Choices

I bought this Latch Journal Turquoise last week for our Missionary trip to Guyana in now November/December. It just keeps getting closer! I am allowed but one 30 lb suit case and one purse sized take on luggage, so I am going to have to be very selective about what personal items I wish to pack. That said I will need pens/pencils/markers and glue to come with me for my journal. NO option here.

So I thought to make a small pencil case  to match the journal. I went through my quilting scrap box and came up with these selections.
 This print I used to make my cable case for my cell phone, and a traveling case for my cellphone.
 Not me.
 Too blue

I have decided I do not like the second and third choice. But that perhaps I will go with the last two. The second print being the lining.
I will figure it all out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.